Everybody’s life is unique, and mine is no exception. Here are some interesting facts that most people don’t know about me.
- I used to be big into photography, especially black and white photography. I rolled my own film, processed it, and printed my own photos. One Friday after work, a friend (also a photographer) and I drove out to the Mohave Desert in my Volkswagen Beetle. We spent the night sleeping in my car in the middle of the desert. The next morning, we got up and drove around the desert taking pictures.
- I love to fly. I even teach others how to fly. I’m also deathly afraid of heights.
- My other favorite hobby is cave diving. I find it peaceful and relaxing. I don’t mind squeezing through small tunnels to get to something cool on the other side. As long as it’s filled with water. Dry caves make me claustrophobic.
- I hated to run when I was growing up. In gym class, I was always one of the fastest on the mile run because I wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. Now I love running, especially 10K races.
- I’ve always been fascinated by how things work. If something isn’t working, I have no problem taking it apart to see if I can fix it, even if it’s something I know nothing about. When I was around three years old, I found a screwdriver and took apart my mother’s vacuum cleaner to the point that even my father, also mechanically inclined, couldn’t put it back together again.
So there are five odd facts about me that you probably didn’t know.